1. Carrots: It’s all about the EYES. Carrots have lots of beta-carotene. This converts to vitamin A in the liver. Vitamin A protects the surface of the eye (known as Cornea) from damaging.
2. Peppers: It’s all about LOOKING YOUNG. Peppers are loaded with vitamin A & C. Red, yellow, and orange peppers can boost immune function and can protect you from sun damage.
3. Snap Peas: It’s all about the BONES. Snap peas help keep calcium in bones. Rich in vitamin C and B-complex vitamins.
4. Oranges: It’s all about the BRAIN. “Oranges have a good source of folate or folic acid and this helps with proper development of our brain.” Oranges are packed with vitamin A, B, and C. Oranges are also rich in calcium and this helps us maintain good health and bones.
5. Radish: It’s all about the HEART. “The antioxidants in radishes may reduce cholesterol in the body which lowers our chances of heart disease and heart attacks.” Radishes are high in vitamin C and fiber.
6. Strawberries: It’s all about the EYES and BONES. Strawberries are packed with vitamin K, Magnesium, and vitamin C.
7. Banana: It’s all about the MUSCLES. Bananas have lots of Potassium in them which help prevent muscle cramps after you exercise.
9. Mushrooms: It’s all about the HAIR AND NAILS. Mushrooms are abundant in Selenium. This helps hair and nails grow strong and long. Selenium can reduce dandruff.
10. Asparagus: It’s all about LOOKING YOUNG. Asparagus are rich in Potassium, vitamin A, and folate. They are also high is glutathione which helps you look younger longer.
11. Apples: It’s all about WHITE TEETH. Eating apples help you have healthier and whiter teeth. “Biting and chewing on apples stimulates the production of Saliva in your mouth, reducing tooth decay and lowers the levels of bacteria.”
12. Grapes: It’s all about the CELLS. Grapes are packed with vitamin K. They also provide you with antioxidants, so you can protect your body against free radicals, “which are unstable molecules that can damage cells.”