We make an apron out of paper towels that has their tasks on their apron.
These are the tasks in order that I want my kids to clean:
1. Take off bed sheet: They wash their bed sheets, pillows, and pillow cases.
2. Take down drapes: Drapes or curtains get put in the washer.
3. Clean cobwebs or spider webs: We use a broom and sweep the walls and ceilings.
4. Wash windows.
5. Wipe mirrors and desks
6. Organize closet: we have two boxes labeled donations and garbage. Whatever is not needed is given away and shared with others.
7.Clean toy box: we throw away broken toys and share toys that are in good condition but are not played with.
8. Clean under your bed: take out the candy wrappers or anything that was thrown under the bed.
9. Move furniture and vacuum: here is where mommy and daddy come in and help.
10. All Done!! Good Job!! Enjoy your clean room!!:)
Before pictures on top and after pictures on bottom.
We use two boxes which we label: donations and garbage. We had two full bags to donate. 🙂
Here is Esther deep cleaning her room. She is such a hard worker. 🙂